Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Swim Date and Book Babies Photos

Sorry if you can not open these links! I forgot that this is a private group and didn't think about that when I posted the link. But if you are at my home then I can show you the pics:) Otherwise I will take some photos myself and post them. Thanks for checking.



Tuesday smiw date. Chloe had so much fun splashing around in the pool, trying out the floaties, and playing with the other babies. She even held another babies hand in the water, it was too cute:) Chloe was so tuckered out that she slept for 2 1/2 hours afterwards!

Monday's Book Babies. Chloe loved singing, dancing and reading/eating the books. After that session we hung out with the other moms and babies. Chloe liked to play with the colorful, foam blocks and look at all the other babies her age.

We have a meet and greet potluck in the park on Sunday with the group and I will plan on taking my camera and posting some more pictures. But for now, it's going to be 70 degrees today and we're going to lunch with a friend and then hopefully spend some time outside.

No comments: