Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Monday and Tuesday

Chloe climbed up onto the chair this morning! She was so happy and I was so shocked. I think she used her sled to give herself a boost. She's pretty clever.
Chloe has been doing her favorite yoga pose, downward dog, a lot lately. She has great balance.

Or is it more like this?

This morning Chloe was trying to figure out her chair. Is this how it works?

Chloe has been emptying her bins and climbing into them. She looks pretty sleepy.
Chloe wanted to carry her rinse bucket and soap around for a while. We are so excited that bath time is fun again!
Monday night Chloe had a bath in her duck tub for the first time in a month and it was a huge success. For some unknown reason she started to dislike baths and I've been having her shower with me. But the hate slowly faded and last night I was able to bathe her again and she loved it! She played and splashed for half an hour:) Here she is afterwards with her robe on holding the rinse bucket. She wasn't ready for the bath to be over I guess.

No comments: