Thursday, June 17, 2010

This week in Ankeny...

Our return to IA has been a welcoming one. The heat and the humidity came out full force to say "Welcome back Smith family:)". Besides the weather we have been having some fun days and nights.

Chloe continues to have a very busy schedule with a morning at the bounce house on Tuesday then story time at the library on Wednesday and today we went to the mall and played indoors since it's 91 degrees. And I even hit up a few garage sales today. I totally forgot how much I love IA garage sales, brings me back to my high school days trying to find the perfect grunge wear:)

Our evenings have been filled with going out for ice cream, running and playing in the back yard, catching fire flies, and seeing grandpa last night. It's so fun to have Rich and Andrea in our daily lives, Chloe talks about them when they are at work and is so excited to see them when they get home.

My camera is on the fritz again and won't let me get the pictures off of it. If I can get it figured out I will post them. But until then you just get my narration:)

No comments: