Friday, December 17, 2010

A long week for us but still some smiles:)

It works as toe nail polish too!
Today Chloe was doing her make up with the purple crayon.

Convincing myself that I have the energy for story time.
Wednesday I put a side pony tail in Chloe's hair and it was sooo cute! A little throw back to my child hood:)
But she made sure to keep her lips nice and hydrated with constant chap stick applications;)


Here is Chloe Tuesday in the height of her fever. All she wanted to do was rest, snuggle with Elmo and watch Sesame Street.
.
What a week! Monday Chloe had gymnastics and was the wildest she has ever been! She just wanted to run and do everything the group wasn't doing! But she had fun and a few of the other kids had ants in their pants too;) I think it was the cold weekend and the snow, so the kids had a lot of pent up energy.
.
Then she got a fever Monday night and it was gone by Tuesday noon. So we skipped our Tuesday activity but ventured out for Wednesday's story time. And I was a lot more sick than I thought, you know when you go out in public and realize you can't hear, can't breathe, and thinking takes a little longer, that was me! And her fever came back later that afternoon. So Thursday we stayed home and got a lot of movie watching and snuggling time in. .
.
Today Chloe seems fine, no fever since Wednesday night. We went to the mall to walk around and of course stopped by to see Santa. Chloe was so excited, she ran up to him, gave him a huge hug, they had a very long conversation, she gave him a hug good bye and Santa gave Chloe a coloring book. It was so sweet, my heart melted.

No comments: