Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thank You.

Chloe starts school next week, it will be 3 days a week for 2 1/2 hours a day! She will have one of the same teachers from summer enrichment school and we are all super pumped about that, we love Ms Tracy.
Tuesday night Chloe had Meet the Teacher Night. She wore one of her new outfits from gramma and even brought her backpack. She just couldn't go to school with out bringing her backpack, it didn't make any sense to her not to bring it.
Which quickly led to a bath in the kitchen sink.
Gramma and Chloe cooking a Chinese supper, it was so yummy.
Chloe helping gramma make supper sans clothes!
Chloe loves the fountain at the mall and making wishes/throwing money in the water;)
Chloe and Rambo exhausted after a fun night at Uncle Rich's.
***************************************************************************************
Losing our baby to miscarriage this past week was one of the worst days of my life. But for this blog post I have decided to thank all the amazing, supportive and positive family members and friends that have been here for us during this time. So here are my thank yous and gratitude.
*
My Brother Rich; Thank you so much for taking care of Chloe for those 4 hours when I needed to just be sad and have some alone time with Jason. You brought love and laughter into Chloe's evening and it was so special for her to spend one on one time with you. You are an amazing Uncle.
*
My Sister Brigett; Thank you so much for not only taking care of me during my surgery but also for taking care of Chloe and being there for Jason as well. You put your life on hold to help take care of mine, that's the most giving act of love, thank you. Chloe also thanks you for her new Ariel dress, she doesn't have to wait for her birthday anymore and she couldn't be more excited:) you are an awesome Aunt.
*
Our Friends the Petersen's; Thank you very much for having us over for dinner and letting Chloe forget about the sadness at home and just be a kid and play with her best friends Hannah and Ava.
*
My Mother in Law Janet; Thank you so very much for the beautiful flowers and caring messages. Knowing how much you care means a lot to me. And thank you for all of your support to Jason as well.
*
Our Friends the McSweeney's; Thank you very much for bringing supper over and hanging out with us. The kids filled this home with some much needed laughter and joy again.
*
My Mom; Thank you so much for coming to stay with us for a couple days. You endlessly give of yourself through cooking, cleaning, playing with Chloe, listening to my thoughts, taking us out for meals, getting Chloe a back to school wardrobe, and even retail therapy for me. I will always need you as my mother and you have always been there for me. I can't thank you enough.
*
My Father In Law Tim and My Brothers In Law Todd and Tyler; Thank you all for being there for Jason. I'm sure it's different and difficult as a man to grieve the loss of a baby and having your support means a lot to both of us.
*
Our Friend Judi; Thank you for the delicious zucchini bread. Your thoughtfulness is such a kind gesture and is appreciated.
*
To All Our Friends Near and Far; Thank you for the messages and phone calls. Every little bit helps.

No comments: