Wednesday, October 12, 2011

This girl makes me laugh!

 Chloe has been cracking me up a lot lately!  Yesterday she was getting ready for the library and dumped out all her jewelry on her bedroom floor, picked out a couple pieces to wear and left it there.  Later on that afternoon I asked her to pick up the jewelry and after that we could go outside.  About 10 minutes later of total silence she came out like this!!!  I loved it!  It reminds me so much of how I always dressed up like a punk rocker as a little girl.  Most Halloweens I would make my own punk rocker outfit and look nearly just like Chloe on this random Tuesday:)   
First thing this morning Chloe wanted to get dressed.  She picked out her new outfit from Gramma Kneifl. After she got dressed I told her how cute she looked.  Then she went over to the mirror, looked at herself, turned around and said, "Aren't you going to tell me that I'm adorable"?!!!

No comments: