Monday, April 2, 2012

Another beautiful and fun week with my girl:)

I love this picture!  Just wish it wasn't so blurry... Chloe did an amazing job at gymnastics this week!  She's so fun to watch and she has such a great time:)
All suited up:)  This week was fast and furious again!  I think the nicer it gets outside, the busier we become and the fewer posts I make:(  But we did our usual, school, gymnastics, Uncle Rich visit, and play date at Hannah's.  Then we added in my Dr's appt, everything went well and baby is growing on schedule:)  Chloe also had picture day at school, I can't wait to see her photos!  We had some friends come over to play which is always fun.  That bring us to the weekend, check it out below!
We went to Ava's 2nd birthday party Saturday afternoon.  Cinderella came over for the princess party and Chloe thought it was so cool!  She was looking forward to the party all week!  The girls were so cute, what fun!






BFF's :)
Can't stop hugging!
Ava got a new horse for her birthday, it was huge hit!  I think the girls turned it into the Kentucky Derby party:)

It was upper 80's yesterday and sunny so we pulled out the pool and Chloe played all afternoon and evening outside.  She fell asleep at 7:30pm and didn't get up until 8:30am!
She's always gotta keep me on my toes, as she's shouting, "Look mom, take my picture!"
Jason and I, (mostly Jason though;) (he said I make a really great foreman), have been working on the patio.  He took out the stairs to the sliders, it added a ton more space! 
He took out the white picket fence and built a new privacy fence that is pushed back about 3 feet so that added a lot more space as well.
We got new furniture, swivel and rocker chairs for him and a double lounge chase for me:)

More open space for the kids to play with out escaping into the drive way or neighbors driveway, much safer and less worrisome.  It looks great and we've enjoyed doing some outdoor home improvements.  We also got new gutters in case you are admiring those as well;)


No comments: