Thursday, September 23, 2010

At the car wash...

Chloe had so much fun washing the cars, she loves the bubbles the most.
Last night Chloe was Daddy's little helper. She helped him wash his truck, then when daddy washed mommy's mini van Chloe decided that she should wash her car too. And her clothes got wet so of course they had to come off but the necklace stayed on:)
Today Chloe was playing in the kitchen and I was in the other room when I heard "Mommy what are you doing?" to which I replied "putting away some clothes" then Chloe said "I miss you" and I laughed and said "well I miss you too" then I went back to the kitchen and Chloe then said "I love you" and naturally I said "I love you too Chloe".
Her other favorite things to say are "rock the baby" either when she's holding her baby doll or when I'm holding her. And "I like corn" and when sitting in the clothes basket "I'm on a boat" and while looking out the window at night, "where's my moon, where'd it go?" all of which makes us giggle.
I have not been trying to potty train Chloe yet but we do talk about it when she shows interest or has questions. So this week Chloe used her potty chair three times! The first time she got out of the shower and while standing there started to go pee pee on the floor so I put her on the chair and she finished. Then the second time, same scenario, except she ran to the chair herself! Then the 3rd time she got into the shower and asked me to take her out so she could go potty, excitedly I took her out and she ran to her chair and went potty. We celebrate every time and the last time she kept pointing to the pee pee, smiling and clapping:)

No comments: