Friday, September 3, 2010

Growth spurt, shoes and braids oh my!

Chloe's hair is getting really long and I needed to find a new hair do. So braids it is! They are so cute and tight and are keeping the hair out of her face too.
Chloe went through a growth spurt and in the midst of our moving to IA then house buying, and moving again, I'm sad to say that we weren't paying that much attention to her feet and/of shoes. So the other day Jason wanted to buy Chloe her first pair of skater shoes and she had gone up two whole sizes! She went from a 6 to an 8. Here are her new Etnies and a new outfit from Gramma that goes great together.

Last weekend my parents brought down my old desk from when I was a child, you know the super girly white with gold trim kind and we're using it as our computer desk for now. And I guess I was a bit of a pack rat when I was kid and looking at the stuff in the drawers of this desk you would agree! Chloe found an old pair of head phones and a micro phone in one of the drawers and new exactly how to use them:)

No comments: