Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break 2011!

Brigett and Chloe's photo-op:) We also enjoyed our time with grandpa and great gramma but neglected to get any pics this time around.
Audrey, Chloe and gramma had a blast doing make-up and playing with gramma's (one and only) Barbie from her childhood! Thanks to all of you for taking care of Chloe so I could enjoy a fun night out with my sister. Not only did I need it but I really appreciated it too!
Daddy and Dave had a good night jamming out to music and entertaining Chloe:)
Here I am getting a very warm welcome home from Chloe when I got back that night:)Brigett and I on our way out Saturday night to go to Kings Point to see a comedian. We both had a great time and laughed a lot, what a fun girls night out! I could get used to this:)
Friday we headed out to SL to visit Gramma and Grandpa Smith. Saturday we went to Brigett and Tyler's for supper were Chloe made a new BFF, Callie! I asked Callie if she was interested in moving to Ankeny;) Chloe loves playing with her cousin Tyler and it only got better that his friend was there as well.

We had a very nice rest of the week. We had a play date at our friend's house, Julia Josephine and Lillian. Chloe and Josephine have gymnastics classes together. It was great to get together and have the girls play and the moms chat:) The end of the week we did more yard work, grilled out and played outside. Thank goodness spring is on it's way!

No comments: