Sunday, July 24, 2011

Time Flies When You're Having Fun!



Oh my goodness, where have I been, I know you all have been waiting for a new blog, I am so sorry!

Ok let's catch up. This past week my mom came to visit, it was so great having her here for the week! We had a great summer week going out to lunch and to the pool with friends, going out for ice cream multiple time :), hosting a play date and Chloe finished off the week with school and going to the pool with me! What a wonderful week. But then it gets even better. My sister came down for her monthly date with Chloe and that means that Jason and I got a date night too! Brigett, gramma and Chloe went to the mall and did all of Chloe's favorite things; renting a car stroller, playing on the playground, eating pretzels and smoothies and going to Chloe's fave store, Claire's and they even got to watch a fire works display before coming back home! Jason and I went out to supper and then to the movies. We saw Horrible Bosses and it had us laughing the whole time. Brigett and gramma, thanks so much for all you do for us! It really means a lot!

No comments: