Friday, July 15, 2011

Week in review...

We've enjoyed many, many popsicles this week! Chloe even got a new bench to enjoy them on.



At the mall Chloe picked out a mask. The great thing about this is that she thinks she is scary when she wears it and says "raaaahhh" :) and I love that she wore it to our trip to Wal Mart as well, she always keeps me laughing!



We had a busy and fun week. So busy I didn't get the chance to do any blogs or take many pictures. But here's what fun stuff we had going on. We went to the last story time of the summer on Monday, did a babysitting trade with our friends on Tuesday and Thursday (that was awesome), Uncle Rich made his weekly visit Thursday evening and Chloe requested a bike ride to the park, on Wednesday we went to the park and out to lunch with our friends then Chloe and I hit the mall for some shopping and playing, and today Chloe had a fun day at school followed by going to the pool with our friends! Shwooh, I'm exhausted!

No comments: