Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall brings the start of some good times!

 Monday we went to Uncle Rich's and Aunt Andrea's for supper and outdoor fire pit fun.  Chloe found Andrea's boots and was excited to be a cowgirl:)
 Chloe insisted on wrapping up in the most comfortable blanket ever for camping:)
 Tuesday was the start of Story Time again!  Chloe was so excited to see Ms Kelly again.  She really had a great time at story time, singing, counting, listening, it was fun to see.
 Tuesday evening we were so happy to have Theresa, Fin and Elle come over again.  Here are the girls playing together:)
 Theresa gave me the great idea to use a scarf for a baby wrap.  Chloe wore her baby all night long, she was such a good mommy.
 She looks a little exhausted after taking care of her baby;)
 Chloe and Fin are napping with their babies:)
 Elle better hurry up and join them!
 Trying to get a classic Chloe and Fin picture was a little more difficult this time around, oh well, they are still very cute!
 Chloe and Fin drinking their "iced coffee" and it looks like Elle is crashing from hers already;)
 She is just so cute and so good!
 They played horses and coffee shop for a good portion of the evening.
 Today Chloe was so excited for her 1st day of 3yo Preschool.  She was ready and waiting:)
 Smiling and ready to go!
"On second thought I think I want my mommy to stay with me".  Chloe  had a rough time saying good bye this morning.  When I picked her up she ran to me and said that school was so fun!  She made new friends and made some art work that she wanted on the fridge right away.  We were talking about her friends and she was talking about the girls, I asked if she made friends with any boys and she said "No, I just talked to them" :).

No comments: