Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hair Bows and Hair Cuts

 I made these hair barrettes this past summer for Chloe.  I tested out a couple different clips and found what works best in Chloe's hair.  There is also a set of orange flowers that didn't make it in this picture.  I even made some for a friend thinking they were nice enough to give as a gift. 
 Here are a few more.
 And I just made these this week, they are a lot smaller for her upcoming shorter hair cut.
 This is one of my fave hair styles to give Chloe.  A braid, a pony tail and colorful flower to make it complete.
 Today Aunt Andrea gave Chloe her new, stylish and much shorter hair do!  Say good bye to the long hair!
 When Andrea asked what Chloe thought, she replied "It's better!"  We love it, it looks so stylish and super cute!
 Andrea brought me this wine:)  And for those that weren't around last summer, whenever i had a glass of wine or even if she saw a wine bottle Chloe would call it "mommy's juice"!  It was so funny and it's like she made this label just for me:)  Thanks Andrea, it's too funny!
Chloe loves the neighbor dogs and  once in a while they come over to play.  We also want to wish Uncle Rich a happy birthday!  It was yesterday and we had the pleasure of celebrating with him, a fun evening with a wonderful brother, brother in law and uncle!

2 comments:

Cheer Crew said...

What a super cute cut. It will show off her pierced ears perfectly! Won't they Jason;)

Chloe's Mama said...

Love it, that's what Andrea and I said too:)