Monday, January 9, 2012

The week in review:)

 This pretty much sums up Chloe's past week!  She had so much fun!  Monday, we all went to the movie theatre and saw Chipwrecked.  Chloe loved the Chipmunks and this was by far her best movie experience yet.  She sat on my lap for half the movie, went to the restroom and sat on daddy's lap for the other half, it was such a nice time.  Tuesday Chloe had a fun gymnastics class, she really is such a natural.  Wednesday Chloe was excited to go back to school!  Followed by a play date with Hannah.  Thursday was school, playing outside at the park in 65 degree weather and ending the evening with a visit from Uncle Rich.  Friday we had fun playing at Hannah's house again:)  Then we had the pleasure of having Sara and Kaylee over to play. 
 Wednesday I had my Dr's appointment and it was the easiest and fastest prenatal appointment I have had in a long time!  It was such a relief and really left me feeling better about this pregnancy.  We are getting excited so we decided to start documenting this growing baby:)  I am about the same size as I was when compared to the pregnancy picture with Chloe:)  Then I thought, oh no, here I am starting to compare the two already!!!  I am 15 weeks along in this photo with a due date of July 1st!
 Saturday we packed up and headed out to the City Beautiful for Smithmika!  We decided to try no Dramamine for Chloe this time and see how she feels.  It all went well and I was happy to not have to give her the meds.  The party was a blast as usual and it was great to spend the weekend with family.  We also got to spend time with my sister and nephew which is always a treat!
Chloe is posing and having a fun time in her cape and mask she scored from the party:)

No comments: