Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Best Mother's Day Ever!

We went to my parent's for a short but wonderful visit.  Got there Saturday just in time to go out to lunch at the delicious Bev's On the River!  I've been hearing about their outings there for years and have forever felt left out.  Well now I know what all the fuss was about, it was sooooo good!  Thanks so much for a delicious and fun Mother's Day lunch!  Afterwards we were excited to see gramma's new side car and kitchen.  I guess I only got pictures of the side car though:)  Jason had a blast giving rides too:)
Chloe loves the side car and was excited to finally take some rides in it!
My turn, it was so fun!
Cousin T-Man getting in on the action!
Next up was smoothie and margarita time!  Chloe was enjoying the special treats gramma, papa and daddy were wippin up:)
Gramma and papa also cooked a fabulous dinner for everyone.  And of course Chloe was a great helper:)  You certainly know how to celebrate!  Thanks for all the delicious food, it's just what this pregnant mama appreciates food and no cooking or cleaning:))))
Happy Mother's Day!
We just had to get a belly shot this time around too:)
When we got home Sunday daddy and Chloe gave me my special presents.  Chloe picked out the biggest puppy card she could find and painted some lovely pictures on the inside!
Chloe also painted me a picture of a rainbow on canvas and it was framed in a special frame that recorded her and daddy's tear jerking message that I will have forever, so sweet!  Thank you all for the special mother's day weekend!

No comments: