Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Chloe painted daddy a heart picture frame :) And Chloe got the last two Tinkerbell dolls, Vidia and Silvermist, that she wanted to complete her collection, I think there are six total.
Long gone are the days of being in elementary school and over analyzing the generic Valentine card that I got from the boy I secretly had a crush on. And good bye (for now) to the expensive jewelry and fancy suppers out with my sweet heart husband. And hello to the most wonderful home made gifts made by my daughter with the help of my husband and a delicious home cooked meal made by me of course. Happy Valentine's Day!
Chloe and Jason went to Home Depot for a kids work shop a couple weekends ago. Chloe got her very own orange apron, heart shelf pin to put on the apron and certificate of achievement. And in the end they created the heart shelf pictured above!

No comments: