Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Snow, Santa and Privacy Please!

 This morning we woke up to our first snow of the season.  Chloe was staring out the window and turned around and excitedly proclaimed "Santa's coming!". 

The other thing that Chloe said to me today that had me speechless and then laughing happened at school drop off today.  I took Chloe to the rest room and started to follow her into the stall like usual.  She turned around and started to close the door in my face and politely said, "I would like my privacy please." and continued to close and lock the door, use the facilities and open the door happily when finished.  Man, turning 3 really has changed things around here! 
 By the time Chloe got home from school there was only a small patch of snow left in our yard.  She was able to make some snow agels and a very small snow girl :)
Chloe also had fun walking backwards, making foot prints in this heavy, wet snow.  It was a fun day for sure!  I can see that she will be able to and want to play in the snow for longer periods of time this year.

Chloe had her 3 year check up yesterday and here are her stats; height= 37 3/4 inches, 64% and weight= 31.2lbs, 53%.  Still a healthy girl continuing to grow like normal:)

No comments: