Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday's a Busy Day

 This morning we got to watch baby Lucas and Ethan.  Chloe was so excited to help out with the baby.  She was such a great helper.  Chloe held him, hugged and kissed him, put his pacifier back in his mouth when it fell out, shared her baby dolls with him.  Then she said she wanted to help him walk! 
Friends sharing a chair during snack time:)  What a fun morning!

Chloe had a surprise when she was done with school today.  Her Uncle Rich picked her up and hung out with her after school!  I had an unexpected appointment and Uncle Rich was such a life saver and was able to help me out in a bind.  Thanks so much for helping us out! 

Every day I count my blessings including living back in IA to be near family and having such an amazing family to live close to:).  Today was another great example of why I am so thankful.

No comments: