Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Girls rule! It was our turn and I am proud to say that we/I didn't get boo-ed off the stage. We had such a fun night cooking, eating, drinking, playing rock band, and we even spent the night and had breakfast together in the morning. What a great way to end the year and start out the new year! Thanks for a fun party!
Chloe had to move on to the real deal after a while.

I'm trying to distract Chloe but all she wants to do is jam out on rock band. It was so cute to watch her play the drums, then grab the microphone, sing then say thank you, thank you like a true rock star and throw down the mic:)
Happy New Year! And no, I didn't make Jason take 20 pictures, this was one and done;)
Jason and Tyler jamming out! Even though they look pretty serious they were having a blast!
After a delicious meal we all get ready to rock and roll! Tyler and Rebecca are experts at Rock Band and Chloe made a great addition to The Dirty Thumbs as their lead singer:)

She needed to take Cinderella's carriage in her boat of course!

Chloe having fun with Tyler making funny faces!

Chloe had a nice supper of mac n cheese at Tyler and Rebecca's, perfect way to celebrate the end of 2010:)

Chloe and I in our aprons:)

Chloe and I had a lot of baking to do to get ready for our New Year's Eve party at Uncle Tyler and Aunt Rebecca's house. Chloe's favorite part is to lick the spoon, I remember as a kid that being one of my favorite things as well:) It's so nice to have a little helper.

No comments: