Saturday, January 8, 2011

Visit from Gramma!


Wednesday night Gramma arrived! Chloe was really excited but I think I was even more enthusiastic about her arrival. You see, she was here so I could redeem my birthday coupon. On Thursday we had a laid back morning, then we did a little shopping, Chloe got her favorite Ariel doll and a princess wooden magnet-marker activity and I got some Aveda products, my favorite:) Then gramma treated us to lunch at Noodle Zoo, we hadn't been there yet and it was really good and a fun atmosphere, I am definitely going there again. After lunch gramma watched Chloe while I got to go have a massage, it was amazing! When I got home Chloe was napping so that gave me a little more free time to catch up on some things. That evening gramma watched Chloe again and Jason and I went out! When we got home Uncle Rich and Aunt Andrea came over for a while. When I went to bed that night I had so much more energy than usual! Unfortunately gramma had to leave Friday morning but we had such a wonderful time while she was here. Thank you so much for everything! It was one of the best birthday "days" ever! We love you!

No comments: