Thursday, January 27, 2011

Making me laugh!

This morning she was having a slow time waking up and when I opened the curtains she asked for her sunglasses. Then spent about a half hour with her shades on:)


Here is a better picture of her toe ring and bracelet head! It's better than the other night when she looked at me and said "mama, look at my ring nose" with a big smile on her face and had a raisin up her nostril!

Chloe is such a sweet, smart and funny girl. I just love being able to spend our days together. She is really growing up and becoming her own little person. The other night she came over to show me that she had a toe ring on:)
.
This week has been pretty normal. Monday we had a great time at gymnastics. Chloe is getting better at following direction and doing the activities that the class is participating on. Then Tuesday we went to Open Gym. She saw her little friend Charlie from music class there and really started to grow fond of him. Chloe blew him a kiss on her way out:) Yesterday we went to story time at the library and afterwards she was playing puzzles with her little friend who is the same age as her. And Chloe kept telling her that she had stinky poop. I had to tell her that some kids still wear diapers but Chloe couldn't get over the smell;) I am so lucky and thankful that Chloe potty trained so early and so fast. And today we had music class, this has to be one of Chloe's favorite things. She is doing amazing in this class, follows directions, participates, and socializes with her friends. It's so amazing to see her excel and have so much fun at the same time.
Some things that she has said lately that crack me up are:
.
"Piece of candy please. Just one piece. Then I all done. Pleeeeease."
.
"Look at me! I'm crazy!" while running around wild at home for the past few weeks.
.
"I'm not crazy more." Finally said that today while sitting down and playing, thank goodness!

No comments: