Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Winter Wonderland

Back inside and ready for lunch with rosy cheeks and wild hair.
More snow angles in the back yard.

Then we went for a ride around the neighborhood. Let me tell you, walking in 6+ inches of snow while pulling a toddler in a sled is a pretty good work out:)
Chloe's favorite thing to do is make snow angels, she made 5 right in a row:)
This morning we woke up to several inches of snow. We got all bundled up and headed out side.
While putting sugar in her tea Chloe exclaimed "I like sugar!", hmmm:)
Last night we had a tea party and invited her friends Julianna and Ariel. She served tea, cereal, and ice cream.
This time she called it her purse:)
We both thought it was funny so she kept it up for the camera!
The other night I was checking my e-mail and in walks Chloe.... yes that is her potty chair cushion!

I got a quick pic of Chloe sneaking some more chap stick:)

No comments: