Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekend Fun!

Everyone is in, smiling and holding their assigned toy;)
Sunday morning I was trying to get a group shot since I didn't take many pictures of the weekend. And this is why I have to take a "couple" pictures before I get the final product;)

Then Gramma, Aunt Brigett and Cousin Tyler came over too. We all hung out and played for a while then Rich and Tyler went to an ISU basketball game and Gramma and Brig took Chloe out to the mall for an Orange Julius, riding/driving in the car stroller and playing on the play scape. That left Jason and I our longest date night yet, over 5 1/2 hours! We enjoyed a very nice supper at Rinallo's and then out to the movie where we saw Black Swan, we both loved our dinner and enjoyed the thriller of a movie. Thank you so much for making the trip and spending time with Chloe. We really appreciate everything you do for us!
Saturday afternoon Uncle Rich came over and gave Chloe a huge stuffed frogger. She thought of it as more of a riding toy;) Thanks Uncle Rich!
A few funny things she has said while painting are: "Look at me and my artwork!" and "This is my artwork. No touch it! I paint more."

I asked Chloe what the name of this painting was and she said "Fireworks", perfect title, I can see it!

Chloe has become an artist! She loves to paint, that's her favorite part of the easel. She makes 2-4 paintings a day.

No comments: